Reporting to Senior Investment Manager, the ideal candidate will have proven leadership experience in a senior project management position where they were responsible for providing leadership for strategic operational and expansion projects.
· Be partly responsible of deal sourcing, creating and maintaining deal pipeline over Healthcare sector.
· Source and manage potential strategic partners that can add value to Group and subsiadiary level
· Manage M&A transactions and Direct Investments, conduct definitive agreements, perform and keep track over implementation course fore-and-aft project approval
· Lead functional due diligence teams, poactively communicate with all stakeholders. Analyze and synthesize due diligence results, run advanced Financial Model, be able to create and write business plans.
· Monitor cash resource and funding available to the Transaction
· Identify potential new investment initiatives to enhance Revenue streams across hospitals, take lead role over execution process.
· Regularly update new government policy, changes of Legal framework and compile market intelligence related to Healthcare Investment activities.
· Conduct market research and be able to identify market opportunities/ gaps on Healthcare sector.
· Work with other teams, take lead role in conducting financial analysis on initiatives’ business model as needed
· Other jobs as assigned