Provides strategic direction for the protection of company information assets
- Develop security SOPs and ensure that has been constantly inforced all over the hospital network.
- Develop Security framework and constanty monitor the Security KPIs.
- Develop security solutions that facilitate the strategic business needs of the company.
- Manage the risk management life cycle and design the controls and close those though strategic series of actions.
- Closely moitor the change management cycle to ensure all the changes comply with the standards.
- Identify and recommend security solutions based on changing technology.
- Implement proactive computer virus, copyright compliance, business continuity planning, and emergency response programs.
- Implement formal information protection programs and employee awareness training.
- Provides strategic direction for the protection of company information assets
- Implement processes to identify threats to the company information assets and computer resources
- Perform internal security audit and manage all the callouts.
- Work closely with infrastructure and Application services to ensure security for those services.
- Regularly report to Director of IT and also ITM.
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Information Technology / Business Information System / Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills
- Smart in risk management and control
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure services.
- Experience to develop security minotoring framework
- Proven skill on intrastrcuture, network and application security scaning tools.
- Ability to translate information security objectives and business strategic plans.
- Must be multi-task oriented with proven ability to manage several activities simultaneously.
- Able to travel to nationwide hospitals when required.
- Information security certified professionals will be preferred (CISSP, ISO27000…)
- Fluently in English (4 skills)
At least 4 years of professional experience in which 2 years in IT Security