The operations executive will be responsible to support the Operations Manager for the HQ operations activities and be in charge of the effectiveness of operations in each hospital
1. Work closely with hospitals for the successful identification and realization of business development initiatives to increase revenues, profitability, service offerings and patient service opportunities in support of the company’s overall goals
2. Implement together with hospitals operations the business and operational strategy with defined goals for implementation.
3. Participate to all projects at the corporate levels to improve the EBITDA of the hospitals.
4. Support the hospital COOs to attract, retain and develop top talent; focusing on succession planning and the cultivation of a best-in-class leadership team
5. Align communications, resources and processes to ensure that strategic priorities yield sustainable results
1. Education: Finance, hospital management, Business management.
2. Experience: At least 3 years experience in Operation field.
2. Knowledge: Having knowledge about the Hospital Operations is advanced.
3. Skill: Communication, problem solving, financial analysis, Ms. Office (Especially focus on Ms. Power Point), time management, english (Both written and speaking)
Please applied via email: firstname.lastname@example.org