Financial planning & analysis
- Organize the annual budget plan and quarterly forecast in coordination with relevant parties within the company and with senior management
- Coordinate with CC and hospitals’ management to clear all review notes/inquiries
- Ensure forecast financials are properly updated reflecting year-to-date positions and results and latest projects
Expense and CAPEX management
- Review and build up annual expense budgeting for Corporate office whole group, ensure expense budget provide appropriate resources for strategic initiatives, at the same time reflecting reasonable savings in areas where this is possible
Organize quarterly expense forecast
- Provide regular and ad-hoc expense reports including variance analysis highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions
- Monitor and report expense overruns including recommended actions to management
- Organize expense/cost analysis to provide understanding of the cost impact of key elements in our business so that appropriate decision can be made. The ultimate goal is savings in areas where this is possible
- Regular monitoring of significant expenses such as D&C, Salary, RM, Tools and Supplies. Coordinate with budget holders and relevant personnel to stay on top of these key items
- Assist CAPEX submitters in completing business case. Review and challenges business case. Ensure alignment with strategic iniatives and coordinate with relevant departments
- Monitor CAPEX implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future assets/ projects
Financial performance & analysis
- Ensure the FP&A team provides regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) management reports including CEC, MIS and other ad-hoc management reports for the consumption of management, CC
- Monitor a management information system and procedure to produce the above reports
- Compile quarterly high-level CEC package for MC meeting and other important management meeting
- Perform regular and ad-hoc analyses on a number of operations KPI which might impact to financial performance and escalate to senior management for further action.
Cash-flow management & treasury
- Perform cash-flow planning for each hospitals and consolidate at Corporate
- Highlight to management when the cash shortage and propose solutions.
- Build up department to control cash movement and cash balances, ensure the team working closely which all hospital and maximize the group cash-flow.
DOA review and update
- Working with CFO, Management and CC to build DOA.
- Communicate the DOA with all Corporate Management, Hospital CEO, CAs, and COO. Provide sufficient training to accounting staff
- Ensure high compliance level from Finance and Accounting by spot check and working closely with Internal Audit schedule.
- University graduation, major in finance & accounting.
- At least 8 years working experience, 4 years in management level
- Excellent communication & business control skills
- Healthcare experience is preferable